Instagram

Sunday, February 1, 2015

When I Look At You

When I look at you, I see you.

At least, I try to. There is simply too much of you for me to see in one look, I must say. You are simply too great.

You are "great" as in deeper than the Trench of Mariana and more vast than the African Savannah and more magnificent than the highest climes of the Himalayas and more mind-blowingly awesome than the wonders of space we get to see through those Hubble telescope pictures. Are you getting this? :)

Your potential stretches beyond the ends of the universe. (Hint: the universe doesn't actually have ends. ;) The universe is endless, and so are you.)

Haha, don't you see??


Do you see what I see?! Do you see how great you are?

I think I see.

When I look at you, I see that I am in the presence of a divine being of eternal worth. I see that you are a child of an almighty and omnipotent God. You may become a god someday. You may create and reign over worlds someday. I am blessed to know you and see you. I hope you see the same someday.

Love,

Liv