Instagram

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ethereal Music: Alleluia


ethereal (adj.)

1. extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world
2. of the celestial spheres; heavenly; spiritual

It is truly a joy to find ethereal music on the earth. Once you have heard such a song, you have no doubt of its inspired roots. I have tried to actively seek out and be involved in the creation of music like this throughout my life "that I may go down in peace, and my immortal spirit may join the choirs above in singing praises of a just God." (Mosiah 2:28) 

This song changed my life today. Perhaps you will see why also.

"I heard a great voice of many people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honor, and power, unto the Lord our God. And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of many thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth." (Revelation 19:1, 6)


"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" (Job 38:4, 7)

"My soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads." (D&C 25:12)