Instagram

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A 2015 Review: October

OCTOBER.



  • This was basically the month of socialization for the year. I was rather proud of myself. 
  • There were more cool adventures with Josh. I love being able to drive and I love having permission to drive places. 
  • Mom is really sick. 
  • General Conference was transformational. 
  • More incredible views accompanied my evenings this month. AMAZING. Also, the weather is becoming quite heavenly. 
  • I just so happened to get free tickets to a Suns game and took a friend on a date. Turns out, Steve Nash (whom I grew up watching and loving) was being inducted into the Phoenix Suns' "Ring of Fire." All sorts of famous basketball players were there and although I am not considered a basketball person, I knew some of those guys and was freaking out. I think I had way more fun yelling and cheering than my friend did. 
  • There is still a ton of adjusting as we try to move into our house. The AC doesn't work upon arrival and we have to live at my grandparents' house for a bit. We are still unpacking boxes, moving furniture, cleaning house, organizing stuff, etc. 
  • We party with tons of families and friends at baptisms and book clubs and co-ops. There really are some remarkable people in Gilbert, Arizona. 
  • I was nothing for Halloween. Dreadful, I know. I spent the entire day helping the littlers (Biz, KT, Lain, Jayla, and Harley) with their costumes, and because I had class until 7 pm, I didn't have the energy or time to get out in the evening. I worked on college applications all night, like a typical me. 
  • I tried to make meditation a habit this month. 
  • I got a 100% on a Hailstone oral.