Instagram

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A 2015 Review: August

AUGUST.

  • We get another foster baby, 6-month old Harley. He has a lot of health issues and requires careful attention, but it is worth it. This little guy is a joy. 
  • I WENT TO ELEVATION. Take that, foot injuries and piano competitions. #E2
  • I did gain yet another foot injury to add to the collection while at Elevation, though! In a pod war game of koosh my friend Spencer was trying to rip the ball out of my hands, and in the scuffle about a half inch of the heel of my foot was sliced off. That kinda hurt. And sucked. Majorly. He walked away with a baaadly sprained ankle. Ahhhh. We both were out for a long while afterwards. Such a blast. 
  • Had some lovely dates with each one of my sisters and brothers. 
  • This month was full of the most beautiful sunsets. 
  • Isabelle and Josh were in Gypsy the musical. 
  • Went to my first (non-classical) concert with my dear friend Ashtyn. Pentatonix, Kelly Clarkson, and Eric Hutchinson. 
  • School started, and I've got a full load. I have classes until 6:45 at night. 
  • I have the most remarkable friends. I love you all.