Instagram

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A 2015 Review: September

SEPTEMBER.

  • I got a third-degree electrical burn on my arm from an exploding blow drier.
  • We move to Gilbert from Queen Creek. And it is ridiculous. 
  • We get an adorable two-year-old little foster girl Jayla. We initially thought we would have her only temporarily (and because she has outstayed her time at the placement center, we volunteered to take her for the weekend), yet we ended up having her for four months. 
  • I went to homecoming and had a monster of a blast. Such lovely friends I've got. 
  • Went on many dates (with myself and others) to the temple. Since the move, we are only two minutes away. It's amazing. We can bike there in fifteen minutes. 
  • Amid the mountains of homework, I found the time to go to some cool places with friends. 
  • College Applications begin becoming ridiculous. 
  • THE DAY BEFORE WE MOVE THE PARENTS ANNOUNCE THAT MOM IS PREGNANT. HOLY WHAT. 
  • The darlings Ashtyn and Jared surprised me with home-delivered froyo on two different occasions this month. I'll really miss them being so close. 
  • In the move I lose every pair of shoes I own save a pair of Jesus sandals. 

Now, I'm sorry about these. I laugh at them so hard. I had to include them.