Instagram

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A 2015 Review: February

FEBRUARY. 
  • I don't have a bedroom due to the January flood, for my parents and the babies moved into my room. The peace of having my own room was short lived. So, I'm alternating sleeping on a painfully uncomfortable little bed, a super comfy couch, and a ridiculously comfortable king-sized bed in the room that is under construction. 
  • I got bronchitis for 2 weeks and a fever for 1 week after that. 
  • We still have those beautiful twin babies. Anyone who has ever had twins would know that this rocked our world and completely took over our lives.
  • I take the ACT for the first time and get a 31 without studying. I resolve to study and plan to take it again in April.
  • I prepare, apply, and audition for the Arizona Musicfest and the Steinway Avanti piano competitions.
  • Master has given Dobby a driver's license. Dobby is FREEE.
  • I hardly took any pictures of anything other than babies.