Instagram

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A 2015 Review: January

JANUARY.
  • I started the year off with a bang. That was awfully regrettable. 
  • I competed in the Arizona Young Artists Piano Competition, Senior Division and won second place. It was my first prestigious competition, and I felt I did very well.
  • We began fostering two premature newborn twins who were straight out of the hospital, the handsome Valentino (whom we called "Tino") and the sweet Natalie (whom we nicknamed "Nattie"). 
  • The day after we got the twins, we had a severe house flood. A sink overflowed while warming up their bottles, which seems like a simple mistake. However, it caused our garage and studio ceilings downstairs and the entire master bedroom and bathroom floors to be ruined. Our ceilings were torn out and rebuilt and all the beautiful hardwood flooring in the room was torn out. We were only able to salvage about a third of it.
  • I went to the temple weekly. 
  • I started my second semester of my second year at Williamsburg Academy taking just Spanish and Government & Economics to supplement my third year at Chandler-Gilbert Community College, where I took full-time college with Painting w/ JD, Chemistry Lab and Lecture, Microeconomics, and Music History and Literature. I have a FULL schedule. I am so ready.